Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maxisms

After handing Max a piece of pizza on a paper towel, Max took the pizza and threw the paper towel back: "Thank you, sir. But I don't want this."

Max while hitting the bed with a string: "I'm going to beat you an inch of you're light!"
Trevor: "Did you just say 'I'm going to beat you to within an inch of you life?!"
Max: "Nooooo. That's silly! The rope is light!" (light, as in "not heavy').

Max finds a brown spot on a tortilla: "Look daddy! A nipple!" After Staci and Trevor crack up, Max starts making up songs about nipples.

8 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Ha Ha Ha....oh my gosh he is funny!!! Thanks for preparing us to hear a song about a nipple!! Oh brother!! Luv ya Max

carter said...

Nipples eh? Wow! what a kid!

Staci said...

That's my boy. Never know he is going to say....or do from one minute to the next. He totally keeps me on my toes.

The Heintz Family said...

Love it!

The Reimers Family said...

Oh, he is cute! It seems like we were barely at your baby shower! So glad I found your blog, now I can keep tabs on you guys!

Kati Jo said...

Hahaha he is a Schroeder chid:) give him a kiss for me!!

Tara said...

I seriously can't stop laughing, what a funny kid!

The Fullmer's said...

Wow, I thought Lucas song was a hit! Go Max!