Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa

We had our yearly Santa Party at Sherry and Tres's. It was the first time Max didn't throw a fit! When Santa called his name, Max first hid; he did not want to go up there. Staci and I tried to bribe him, but he wasn't budging. I told him that I would go up with him, and I guess he thought that would be too embarrassing because he told me, "No" and ran up to Santa on his own. He even smiled for pictures!



He got concerned when Santa started reading out of his book. I imagine he was thinking something like: "How does this big, red guy know so much about me?"



Surprisingly, Cortney and Jason's baby, Madison, did really well with Santa. She sat there calmly, playing with Santa's sleigh bells. Max never did that!



Sadly (but with humorous results), Madison didn't do so well the second time she was placed on Santa's lap (because you can never have too many pictures).



Finally, here's a video of Max on Santa's knee. Sorry about the sound quality and the wobble... it's a really cheap camcorder.


1 comment:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

That was totally ADORABLE!!! I especially loved the second picture...that look was priceless....wish we could have been there!!!