Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Boy, My Baby is Growing Up!

Big Big things coming for our little family! As of January Max is going to be in Primary! He is just growing so fast, and while everyday is a privilege to be able to be apart of my little Max's growing up, I am afraid that this particular stage is going to be a little harder for mommy to handle! For the last few weeks the older nursery kids have been going into singing time, and Max has done vary well. However while Max is doing well I am going threw some kind of Crises! For the last Two Sundays I have made Poor Trevor leave Gospel Doctrine almost 8minutes early just to go check and make sure that Max is doing okay, meanwhile I am sitting in class hyperventilating and trying not to freak out! I have not determined whether it is the More independence thing, or whether it is that he is just getting older... Maybe both. I am so proud of him, and time goes so fast. I know that all will be well, but darn can't they just stay little for while longer! Poor Max and his crazy mom!

5 comments:

leesh said...

i love that picture- you need to hang it up somewhere! good job with the whole er experience- isn't the spirit an amazing thing? you are a great mom, keep it up!!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

hang in there.......you're doing great!!! The life of a mommy!!!

Luana said...

Oh Staci...I feel for you! Can't tell you that I felt like that with all my kids, maybe except for Cheyenne...probably because I had one kid after another, it seemed like. But he'll do great! And you'll be so proud of him! I'm telling you, it's time for another one!! hahahaha

The Fullmer's said...

You are and continue to be a great Mom, you will continue to enjoy him growing up. Yes they do grow up fast.

The Reimers Family said...

After we sent Carson to nursery the first time, I sat outside the door and bawled my eyes out! You're not alone, I wish I could just freeze these babies at the age they're at and thaw them out when I'm ready for them to go on to the next stage. That picture is darling!