Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mothers Day...just a few days early. :)

WOW! It has been a while sense I have done this blogging thing, but this is definitely worth a come back. Our little family just wanted to tell all of our Mom's THANK YOU!... for all that they have done for us. We wish them a VARY Happy Mothers Day. We Love You.
I am so grateful, and blessed for all that I have been given. I have am awesome Mom, 2 Mother-in-laws, and Grandmother's that taught, and teach me everyday. I couldn't ask for better example's.
I am also so grateful for my little MAX. He is the light of my life, and just so much fun. I am so grateful that he is who he is. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Happy Mothers Day to all of you cute mommies(and future mommies) in my life. I get to watch while you raise your kiddo's(or help raise mine). You are an awesome example to me, and I am definitely taking notes! :*)XOXO Staci
To my Super Mom
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.

You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

2 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

You're an awesome mommie to Mr Max and he is a lucky little boy! I love ya DARLIN!!!

Christy said...

Cute post! I have a great mom too and I don't know what I would do without her! Hope you had a good MOther's Day!