Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Hubby Can Sew!

I have always grown up in a house where if something was ripped, or needed to be patched my mother could do it. Before she was married she took a job in a sewing factory, and is quite the pro. I always remember her telling me as we grew up, that I needed to learn how. Well tonight as I was getting ready for early Church tomorrow, I noticed that the Zipper was broken on one of my vary few skirts. As I sat there so frustrated, not only because me mom lived 45 minutes away, but because the one and only time I didn't listen to her (wink wink) was actually coming back to bite me. :( Just as I was about ready to throw the in the towel, and admit defeat, Trevor walked down stairs, and so kindly reminded me that he can sew!
He totally fixed it! Trevor sewed my skirt, and did and awesome JOB!!!!
P.S. I start learning to sew on Monday!

2 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Ummmmmmmm, you start learning to sew on Monday .... ok, that will be a good thing!!! Cudos to Trevor, way to go!!! OH, what the wink wink thing...ha ha ha

Britain said...

Way to go Trevor! I am sending you three very sorry looking stuffed dogs in the mail to fix up for Ryan. OK not really, but I am sure he wishes I would get on those sometime this century.