Friday, February 27, 2009

More Max Quotes

As Trevor's hair has gotten longer, it has also gotten curly. When Max noticed, he became quite concerned. "What happened to your hair? It's all circley."



Max telling Daddy a bedtime story:
"A long time ago, there was a strange man. And his name was Superman. And he was to stop the bad guy, and to save the girl.

"I need to tell you one more story, and then no more.

"A long time ago, there was a strange man. And his name was Spiderman. And he was to stop the bad guy, and to save the girl."



Max, on his long fingernails: "Daddy, you need to timber my trimbernails."




Max, describing what he wants most in life: "A bonka tree daddy! It's a toy and it bonks everybody. You cant play with it, it's only for big boys. But my finger is stuck in this rope! Watch me Daddy! Can I have a teenage ninja turtle?"



This one is better without an explanation: "Mom, I pooped and got Superman!"

Speaking of poop, Max likes to count the "plop!"s as the poop hit the water, and he sets goals for himself: "I'm not done yet! I need to poop ten times!"



After getting back from dinner at the Schroeders, Max was informed that it was time for bed and started to throw a tantrum. "I can't go to bed! I need to eat first, then bed!"

"No, you just ate dinner at Grandma Lu's." Trevor said.

"But I NEED to eat!" Max replied.

"No!"

Max, looking sad an dejected looks up at Trevor. "Can I sleep with a 'tia?" ("tia" is what Max calls tortilla). Max could only hold the fake sadness for a second before it turned into an angry glare. Then, angrily enunciating every word, Max flatly finished the sentence: "... And ... Eat ... It!"



Max comes out of the bathroom completely nude and walks up to Trevor. "Max, did you forget something?"

"What?"

"Where are your underpants?"

Max looks down in shock, "Oh! Right!" Then he runs off into the bathroom and shouts, "I'm putting my underpants on now!"

A moment later he struts out the bathroom, still in the buff.

"Max, did you put your underpants on?" Trevor asked.

Max pulled his cool-dude pose and pointed at where his underpants should have been. "Yes I did! See?"

"Max, I think you forgot your underpants again."

Max looks down in shock. Again. "Where'd they go?"



"Salt Lake is where they have the factories that make gas--it's like chocolate for cars."



Last, a joke by Max...

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana aspernifiliges puzzle-time!

4 comments:

Cortney Heintz said...

Quotes by children are my favorite and I bet you have an endless supply from Max!!! I can't wait til Madison is cracking me up with what she says! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Hahahahaha....I should write down all he said at our house....he is a crack up!!! Miss ya Buddy!!

Kati Jo said...

He's a goober!!!

Meet the Queen said...

Those are HILARIOUS! I'm glad you wrote them down, it's too bad we don't all remember what we said as children. The only thing I found that my mom wrote down for me is me asking her, "Mommy why are you squashing Daddy's shirts?" (she was ironing)