Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ya for 2009!

Sorry that I have been MIA for so long. To be honest, I have never really been that good at this blog stuff.
So far 2009 has been filled with small exciting milestones for our little family. Max has entered Sunbeams now, and loves it to pieces. He is growing and maturing so fast. He is my little buddy, and I love it. He has also hit a very exciting milestone that both Trev and I couldn't be more thrilled about. I think it is now safe to say that Max is Potty Trained. He is so excited to be a big boy.
Trev has been very busy with his next semester at Weber, and I think he is loving it. We are so grateful that we have had this opportunity for him to go back to school, and we would not have been able to do it with out our very supportive family. We most definitely have a ways to go still, but I am just for grateful.
We are also so excited, becasue Trev's Dad and Step-mom were so kind to give us season tickets to Rogers Memorial Theater for our Christmas, so we will be able to have our date nights periodically, and we love going to plays. Anyway we are doing great, and hope all is well with you. OXOX

3 comments:

Emily Twede said...

Congrats on the potty training!!! Yay, Max!

The Reimers Family said...

I've never heard of the Rogers Memorial Theater, where is it? Sounds fun!

audge8 said...

Staci-
Glad to hear you guys are doing well!! Potty training is such a big deal!! Hooray for you!! Where in Ogden do you guys live-- we live in Morgan, so we aren't too far from you probably. Derick is also going to Weber- he just started back after taking several years off!! So you guys inspire me! What is Trevor going to school for?? We should get together with your sisters and my sisters and our moms very soon!!