Sunday, October 5, 2008

WIsh Me Luck!

So I have started Weight Watchers......again! If you can believe it, this will be my third time. I have started so many times the ladies didn't even make me do the first time class...because they new me from the last times :)".
So I hope you don't mind, but I am going to start keeping a sorta journal about it. I am hoping that if I am think people that I know will be reading about how well I am doing, I will keep trying! Don't worry this will still be our family blog. I will keep you posted, and post pics periodically. Wish Me Luck.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Staci,
They say third time is a charm, we'll be rooting for you. I love the new blog heading, Max is so adorable! Love you guys,
Tara

The Fullmer's said...

Stacey we know you have it in you. I wish I had it in me. Thanks for the love and support you given to our family.

Love The Fullmer's

carter said...

Best of luck! I know you'll be able to do it!!!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

I wish you tons of luck...you wish me tons of luck and we will have 2 tons of LUCK!! I have all the faith in your abilities darlin....call me if you need pep talk, I'll do the same...we are going to get through this...this time!! Luv Ya

audge8 said...

Stacey-
Good for you...maybe you will inspire me to do it as well! You can do it!